This competition is an exciting opportunity for young artists to share their talents with the community and compete for national recognition of their work.
· The competition is open to all high school students in the Fifth District.
· Each school may submit two (2) works of art in adherence with the enclosed guidelines.
· The winning work of art will be announced at a reception honoring participants on Friday, May 3rd between 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM at Central Library, 1 Margaret Square , Atlanta, GA 30303.
· The Fifth Congressional District winner and his/her parent/guardian or art teacher will travel to Washington, D.C., in June for one day, to be honored at an awards ceremony sponsored by the Congressional Art Caucus.
· The winning works of art will be on exhibition in the United States Capitol complex for one year.
· All artwork and information release forms must be received no later than 5:00PM Friday, April 12th.
For additional information contact Aaron Ward.
Staff Contact: Aaron Ward
Phone: (404) 659-0116
Fax: (404) 331-0947